Is it time to get out of your own way?
What if you could trust yourself to DO the things you SAY you want to do.
- Get your health on track
- Write the book
- Save up to travel the world
- Declutter your office
- Learn a new language
- Finish your studies
Can you imagine what your life would look like?
What your life would feel like?
My guess …
It’d look and feel a lot like freedom.
But I get it.
It’s easier said than done, right?
Because even though you want to get unstuck,
there’s something holding you back.
And if we’re honest, that something isn’t really a thing.
It’s a someone, and that someone is you.
And you’ve been in this place for a while now.
You know it well …
… the place where you talk (a lot) about the things you want to do, but when it comes to walking the talk, you trip yourself up with expert-level self-sabotage.
Because brains don’t like the scary, risky parts of life where we might fail, or be rejected, or have to confront our feelings to do a hard thing.
Is this you automatically reaching for your comfort fix?
- Scrolling socials instead of studying
- Going on a shopping spree instead of saving
- Drinking (another) glass of wine instead of dealing with your overdue accounts
- Promising yourself you’ll prioritise your nutrition starting tomorrow (but we both know your fingers are crossed behind your back because you don’t trust yourself)
- Making excuses for why this week is not the week to be applying for a new job
- Blaming someone else for the circumstances you’re in without looking for solutions within your control
- Refusing to write a business plan for your dream offering to the world because you’re not quite ready
“This course helped me overcome my perfectionist tendencies – I finally started my business Instagram! I’ve been delaying this for a long time, telling myself that my content isn’t good enough etc. I even did my first ever brand photo shoot – it was fun! I’ve also identified that my self-sabotage shows up when it comes to relationships and I have communicated this to the people who are affected by it. This course has empowered me to step forward and stop operating in auto-pilot. I would recommend it to everyone!”
Overcoming Self-Sabotage has been created to:
> Free you from the unconscious scripts you’re living into that have kept you disempowered
> Shift limiting beliefs about your potential
> Build self-trust so your talk becomes your walk!
> Shake the foundations of unhelpful habits to open the way for your desired habits
> Help you become the best possible version of yourself (Hint: She looks a lot like you!)
What you’ll experience
Calling Out Self-Sabotage
- Discover exactly what self-sabotage is.
- Peel back the layers of protection you’ve put in place for yourself (because humans are brilliant at avoiding discomfort).
- Identify how self-sabotage is showing up in your life and holding you back (Hint: there’s 20 types of self-sabotage other than procrastination!)
- Unravel the reasons why you self-sabotage.
- Identify the unconscious scripts that are driving your actions.
- Learn how to grow your willpower.
- Get smart about decision-making.
- Discover how self-sabotage turns into a habit (and how we change it!)
- Learn the transformative techniques that will turn your self-sabotage behaviours into self-supporting actions that empower you (i.e. how to do what you say you’ll do!)
- Switch your discomfort from a stumbling block into a superpower.
- Overcome the self-defeating (but entirely human) habit of avoidance to be able to do important (but sometimes hard) things.
- Prepare to make your future self proud.
- Plan for forward motion (especially for the times when you temporarily remove your superhuman cape and divert off track).
- Develop a mindset based on confidence and self-belief.
- Nurture your relationship with yourself to take steps forward from a foundation of knowing your own worth.
- Create a kind inner voice that supports your path of showing up for yourself.
“Thanks to the self-sabotage course, I’ve clarified my values and set intentions for my life. I’ve started showing up for myself by doing yoga twice a week and planning time in my schedule to work toward my professional goals. But most of the change is in my mindset. I’m constantly reminding myself that it’s okay to be seen. And I’m encouraging myself to try and fail and try again. I feel lighter and more open as a result! It was a wonderful course that I would recommend to anyone who wants to spend some time and energy changing their lives!”
What you get
Lifetime access to all of the Overcoming Self-Sabotage course material.
Expert-led Learning Content
4 x self-paced modules of written, audio, and video content designed by a clinical psychologist (me!) to gently guide you in taking empowered action.
A beautifully designed, interactive, downloadable workbook to translate what you learn into Real. Life. Action.
7-Day Money Back Guarantee
To ease any uncertainty you might be feeling, you have the chance to request a refund within 7 days of purchase.
PLUS … These Bonuses are Waiting for You
Goal-Getter Bundle: Printable Guides
3 x in-depth, action-focused guides for turning your dreams into reality:
- Values Directed Living: Finding Meaning In Every Day
- Goal Setting: Empowered Planning for What Matters Most
- Action & Alignment: Making Your Future Self Proud
Exclusive Access to Rebecca Ray: The Community
Access to my Private Facebook Community for previews on all new content, ongoing inspiration and encouragement, regular lives, and Q and A sessions
5-Day Self-Talk Challenge
Learn the most effective, scientifically proven techniques for reframing your self-talk. Receive daily audio guidance through each step of transforming your self-talk and worksheets to transform your learnings into action.
Pay Upfront: An Exclusive Invitation
Pay in full and receive exclusive access to monthly live group calls. In these calls, we work together on any blocks or questions you and our course community have, dive into different parts of the course content, and tweak your mindset as you grow.
Hi, lovely one. I’m Beck.
Clinical psychologist with a heart for unfolding journeys and a deep respect for the universe. Author of three published self-help books. Mother of one incredible little boy (and one gangly Weimaraner). Wife of the coolest woman in the world. And a human, just like you.
I spend 20% of my day wrangling my toddler, Bennett, away from his attempts at breaking into the pantry. (He’s not yet succeeded, but it’s only a matter of time, right?) I procrastinate. I am a professional debater when it comes to arguing with my mind about going to the gym. I’m ridiculously proud of my ride-on lawn-mowing skills but I blatantly ignore the weeds growing in the driveway.
I walk a fine line between showing up for my people on Instagram and lowering my hours on the weekly screen time report. I worry and I get hungry and I get angry and I get hangry and I have to apologise to my wife for the things I say during those moments.
Which is all to say … I’m practising, too.
I know your pain, I know your struggles. And I get you. We fit because we get each other.
As a psychologist, I’ve counselled hundreds of people stuck in their own versions of self-sabotage. And, as a fellow human, I’ve done enough work on myself now to know the deep satisfaction of breaking free of the chains we create for ourselves.
We’re going to walk through the four unique elements that, when practised, reprogram our brains to shift towards actually doing the things you want to do rather than self-sabotage. It’s one-part psychology, one-part self-help and all-parts the gentle, loving guidance you need right now.
Ready to take your power back?
1 x Upfront Payment
4 x $277 Monthly Payments
Overcoming Self-Sabotage is for you if:
- You are giving your time away to procrastination, perfectionism, making excuses, comparing yourself with others, and avoiding any kind of discomfort with external band-aids to make yourself feel better … and getting no closer to where to you want to be as a result
- You’re determined to change but you are in the dark as to why you haven’t been able to up until now
- You are sick of defining yourself by your unhelpful habits
- You’re SICK of being STUCK and TIRED of WAITING (you’re my people!)
But … Overcoming Self-Sabotage is probably not for you right now if:
- You feel significantly depressed or anxious, or you’re struggling with other symptoms of psychological distress that regularly affect your day-to-day functioning. The contents of this program is appropriate as an addition to treatment from your doctors and mental health professionals, but this course is not designed as a replacement for treatment of acute psychological distress.
- You are not willing to take responsibility for doing the work on yourself to find your way to, and stay on, your path of freedom (i.e. you’re not willing to do the work!)
- You think, hope, or believe that I can do the work for you (sorry, lovely one! I’m a little bit magical but not that magical!)
“Hold on a minute, Beck … I’ve got questions.”
How long do I have access to the course content?
You have access to the course (and any updates or additions made) for as long as the course lives in my space on the internet! You can work through it at your own pace.
Can I join from anywhere in the world?
You sure can! I love the diversity of our community.
If you pay upfront, you receive exclusive access to join monthly mentoring group calls. Because it’s difficult to schedule the live calls to suit every single timezone, the calls are recorded so that you can watch or listen to them back at your convenience.
Is there a payment plan?
Yes! 4 x monthly instalments of AUD$277 (total AUD $1108).
This option is slightly higher than the upfront payment option to account for the additional administrative requirements of multiple payments.
How long will it take me to do the course?
You can work through the course at your own pace, lovely one. Most students comfortably work through the material in a couple of months. And if you feel like binging, you can cover the material in a few days (but like most change, it needs practise and application to create the transformation you’re capable of).
What do I need to enrol?
- The intense feeling of tripping yourself up and keeping yourself stuck by not doing the things you really want to do.
- An internet connection
- A smart phone, computer or tablet
- Your gorgeous self
- Your pet dog, cat, or iguana for couch company and moral support* (*optional)
That’s it. I’ll supply the rest.
Will I have access to you, Beck?
If you pay upfront, then yes, absolutely! When you pay upfront, you’ll be invited to exclusive monthly group mentoring calls where you and I, and our course community, will chat about Overcoming Self-Sabotage and everything that shows up for you during the course. You can ask questions and we’ll work through any blocks you’re experiencing. These calls will be recorded for you to watch for the lifetime of the course. You’ll also regularly find me popping up in our members-only Facebook group!
** Please note that I’m unable to provide psychological treatment online and I don’t offer individual consultations.
What do I get when I sign up?
Transform your life …
- Lifetime access to all of the Overcoming Self-Sabotage course material (including any updates).
- 4 x self-paced modules of audio, written and video content designed by a clinical psychologist (me!) to gently guide you in taking empowered action towards taking your power back.
- A beautifully designed, fully interactive and downloadable workbook to help you take everything you learn and translate that into Real. Life. Action.
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee
+ These bonuses are waiting for YOU …
- Goal-Getter Bundle (Values Directed Living Guide, Goal Setting Guide, Action and Alignment Guide)
- Access to our private Facebook community
- 5-Day Self-Talk Challenge
+ Pay upfront and receive exclusive access to me
- You’ll be invited to monthly mentoring where we will work through any questions you and others in our course community are facing to help you get unstuck and achieve your goals (for real)
Do you offer a guarantee?
If uncertainty makes you a little uncomfortable, don’t worry! I get it. I’m committed to your growth and want to provide you with the best experience possible. I offer a 7-day money back guarantee, available from the date of purchase.
Ready to say YES to getting unstucK?
1 x Upfront Payment
4 x $277 Monthly Payments