Imagine if you had the courage to do
all the things you really want to do.
- Start the podcast
- Write the book
- Leave your day job and open your business
- Change careers
- Explore life in an entirely new direction
Can you imagine what your life would look like? What your life would feel like? My guess …
It’d look and feel pretty damn amazing.
But I get it.
It’s easier said than done, right?
Because even though you dream of a life filled with people, places, events
and moments that light you up, there’s something holding you back.
… Oh hey, fear. I’ve been waiting for you.
Come on in. Pull up a seat. We’ve got a lot to talk about.
Your brain is whispering to you, lovely one.
Telling you that no matter how badly you want something it’s never going to happen.
And there are a whole bunch of reasons why.
You can’t do it. You’re not good enough. It’s too late to try.
But you know what all of that is really code for?
Here’s the deal:
As humans, we’re biologically programmed to avoid accidentally cutting our time here short.
Like not hula-hooping into the path of a stampede of buffalos.
And choosing to say “no” to a cheeky nine holes of golf in the middle of an electrical storm.
Pretty sensible, really.
But somewhere between sabre tooth tigers becoming extinct and UberEats keeping me alive,
our lizard brains (the ancient part of our brains) got really confused and went all Terminator on modern life.
Trying something new? Beep beep beep – that’s a threat!
Saying ‘yes’ to a great opportunity? Beep beep beep – that’s a threat!
Making a change? Beep beep beep – that’s a threat!
Showing up on social media for your business? Beep beep beep – that’s a threat!
And because your brain is meant to keep you safe, it’s sending you all sorts of, “DANGER, DANGER!” signals, making sure you feel as anxious, uncomfortable and fearful as possible.
Because staying in your
cave home, doing the same things you’ve successfully done for days, weeks and years before?
It’s a proven way to stay safe.
Doing something new?
FLASHING. RED. ALERT.
But that brave, inspired life? It’s waiting for you. On the other side of fear.
It’s not about resenting fear. And it’s definitely not about never feeling fear.
(That’s not a thing. Fear is here to stay, I’m afraid. Ha. Pun unintended.)
Instead, it’s about understanding exactly how to navigate change – and pursue your dreams – with courage.
Cue the slick segue into the adventure you’ve been waiting for.
Is this you automatically running in the opposite direction when things get hard?
- The minute things feel uncertain. you shrink back into your comfort zone
- You can’t (okay, won’t) make a decision about which way to go next (even though you secretly know what you need to do)
- Your intuition has been nudging you for a while now, and you’ve been ignoring the call
- You’re waiting for approval from your parents/ partner/ third grade teacher/ dog (but really, it’s you who won’t give the permission to yourself)
Well, you’re in the right place
Radical Courage has been created to help you:
- Cultivate the courage to go after your dreams
- Live in alignment with your true values.
- Build confidence to START NOW
- Move through overwhelming feelings and negative thoughts to believe in yourself and your potential
- Become the best possible version of yourself (Hint: She looks a lot like you!)
What you’ll experience
- Tackle the task of finding your direction in life.
- Get unstuck from the blocks around scarcity, timing, and fear of failure
- Step into the power of giving yourself permission to move forward and show up as your authentic self.
- Prepare to make your dreams tangible.
- Turn your deep capacity for feeling from a stumbling block into a superpower.
- Overcome the self-defeating (but entirely human) habit of avoidance to be able to do brave (but sometimes hard) things.
- Learn transformative techniques to accept discomfort and get off the rollercoaster of extreme emotions.
- Develop an empowered mindset based on confidence and self-belief.
- Free yourself from stories that hold you back by learning how to get unstuck from your thoughts.
- Create a brave inner voice that supports your path of radical courage.
The Empowered Path
- Discover the key tools for navigating change and stepping into a courageous version of yourself.
- Learn how to get back on track when you’re off track and stay focused on what’s important even when things get hard.
- Overcome blocks for inspiration, motivation, procrastination, and limited resources to ensure you reach your goals.
- Overcome the fear of judgement from others and the challenge of evolving beyond those close to you.
- Maximise the impact of your courage to create deep connections with yourself, the people you love and your community.
- Use your courage to shape your legacy and to leave a meaningful imprint on the world.
- Take steps to honour yourself as you become aligned with what’s most important to you.
- Ensure you take care of yourself and your life while you’re doing your big brave things.
- Set boundaries to protect yourself, your resources, and your dreams for the precious representations of your radically courageous self that they are.
Hear from our students
What you get
Expert-led Learning Content
6 x self-paced modules of written, audio, and video content designed by a clinical psychologist (me!) to gently guide you in taking empowered action.
Lifetime access to all of the Radical Courage course material.
A beautifully designed, interactive, downloadable workbook to translate what you learn into Real. Life. Action.
7-Day Money Back Guarantee
To ease any uncertainty you might be feeling, you have the chance to request a refund within 7 days of purchase.
PLUS … these value-packed bonuses
Rebecca Ray: The Community
Exclusive access to my private Facebook community:
First previews at all new content, regular lives and mini-masterclasses, ongoing inspiration
Goal-Getter Guides - Bundle of 3
3 in-depth, downloadable guides:
Values Directed Living: Finding Meaning In Every Day
Goal Setting: Empowered Planning for What Matters Most
Action & Alignment: Making Your Future Self Proud
Sound Bites of Brave Audio Series
An 8-part series of bite-sized audios for inspiration and encouragement; Daily audio pep-talk to help guide you towards empowered thinking
6 x Printable, Watercolour Quotes
Set of 6 printables of my most popular quotes hand-written in gorgeous watercolour script
Affirmation Cards + Month Wall Calendar
31 beautifully designed, downloadable affirmation cards + 1 undated, printable wall calendar
Pay Upfront: An Exclusive Invitation
Pay in full and receive exclusive access to monthly group mentoring calls. In these calls, we work together on any blocks or questions you have, dive into different parts of the course content, and tweak your mindset as you grow.
Hi, lovely one. I’m Beck.
Clinical psychologist with a heart for unfolding journeys and a deep respect for the universe. Author of three published self-help books. Mother of one incredible little boy (and one gangly Weimaraner). Wife of the coolest woman in the world. And a human, just like you. I spend 20% of my day wrangling my toddler, Bennett, away from his attempts at breaking into the pantry. (He’s not yet succeeded, but it’s only a matter of time, right?) I procrastinate. I am a professional debater when it comes to arguing with my mind about going to the gym. I’m ridiculously proud of my ride-on lawn-mowing skills but I blatantly ignore the weeds growing in the driveway. I walk a fine line between showing up for my people on Instagram and lowering my hours on the weekly screen time report. I worry and I get hungry and I get angry and I get hangry and I have to apologise to my wife for the things I say during those moments.
Which is all to say … I’m practising, too. I know your pain, I know your struggles. And I get you. We fit because we get each other. As a psychologist, I’ve counselled hundreds of people stuck in the paralysis of fear. And, as a fellow human, I’ve done enough work on myself now to know the deep satisfaction of breaking free of the chains we create for ourselves. We’re going to walk through the six unique elements that, when practised, reprogram our brains to shift towards possibility and the creation of a life you only dream of right now. It’s one-part psychology, one-part self-help and all-parts the gentle, loving guidance you need.
Ready for the adventure?
1 x Upfront Payment
4 x $277 Monthly Payments
Radical Courage is for you if:
- You dream of a bigger, braver life for yourself … but don’t know how to get there.
- You want to live life expansively and feel all the feelings … ‘cept, well, can there be less anxiety about being judged, please?
- There are all sorts of challenges going down in your life right now and you want the support, guidance and education to navigate change with courage and love.
- You’re scared of change … but you don’t want to waste your life existing and not living.
- You struggle with negative thinking want to find a way to finally feel good enough to pursue your dreams.
But … Radical Courage is probably not for you right now if:
- You feel significantly depressed or anxious, or you’re struggling with other symptoms of psychological distress that regularly affect your day-to-day functioning. The contents of this program is appropriate as an addition to treatment from your doctors and mental health professionals, but this course is not designed as a replacement for treatment of acute psychological distress.
- You are not willing to take responsibility for doing the work on yourself to find your way to, and stay on, your brave path.
- You are not willing to be honest with yourself about the life you really want. Please don’t waste your money if you’re not ready for what courage can bring to your life in the most beautiful of ways.
“Hold on a minute, Beck … I’ve got questions.”
How long do I have access to the course content?
You have access to the course (and any updates or additions made) for as long as the course lives in my space on the internet! You can work through it at your own pace.
Can I join from anywhere in the world?
You sure can! I love the diversity of our community. If you pay upfront, you receive exclusive access to join monthly, live, group calls. Because it’s difficult to schedule the live calls to suit every single timezone, the calls are recorded so that you can watch or listen to them back at your convenience.
Is there a payment plan?
Yes! 4 x monthly instalments of AUD$277 (total AUD $1108). This option is slightly higher than the upfront payment option to account for the additional administrative requirements of multiple payments.
How long will it take to work through the course material?
You can work through the course at your own pace, lovely one. Most students comfortably work through the material in a couple of months. And if you feel like binging, you can cover the material in a week (but like most change, it needs practise and application to create the transformation you’re capable of).
What do I need to enrol?
- The intense feeling of that fear is stopping you from reaching your potential
- An internet connection
- A smart phone, computer or tablet
- Your gorgeous self
- Your pet dog, cat, or tortoise for couch company and moral support* (*optional)
That’s it. I’ll supply the rest.
Will I have access to you, Beck?
If you pay upfront, then yes, absolutely! When you pay upfront, you’ll be invited to exclusive group mentoring calls each month where you and I, and our course community, will chat about everything that shows up for you during the course. You can ask questions and we’ll work through any blocks you’re experiencing. These calls will be recorded for you to watch for the lifetime of the course. ** Please note that I’m unable to provide psychological treatment online and I don’t offer individual consultations.
What do I get when I sign up?
Transform your life …
- Lifetime access to all of the Radical Courage course material (including any updates).
- 6 x self-paced modules of audio, written and video content designed by a clinical psychologist (me!) to gently guide you in taking empowered action towards taking your power back.
- A beautifully designed, fully interactive and downloadable workbook to help you take everything you learn and translate that into Real. Life. Action.
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee
+ These bonuses are waiting for YOU …
- Exclusive access to Rebecca Ray: The Community
- Goal-Getter Bundle (Values Directed Living Guide, Goal Setting Guide, Action and Alignment Guide)
- Sound Bites of Brave Audio Series
- Set of 6 printables of my most popular quotes, beautifully hand-lettered in watercolour
- 31 gorgeous printable affirmation cards + month wall calendar
+ Pay upfront and receive exclusive access to me
- You’ll be invited to exclusive mentoring calls on a monthly basis, where we will work through any questions you and others in our course community are facing to help you step into your Radical Courage.
Do you offer a guarantee?
If uncertainty makes you a little uncomfortable, don’t worry! I get it. I’m committed to your growth and want to provide you with the best experience possible. I offer a 7-day money back guarantee, available from the date of purchase.
Your bravest life awaits …
1 x Upfront Payment
4 x $277 Monthly Payments