Rebecca In Real Life
Want a little courage and inspiration at your event? I speak on topics that give the audience the confidence to leave their fears at the door and choose authenticity. I speak about the roadblocks that stop people from living bravely and show them how to move in the direction of meaningful, heart-centred living. My contribution to gatherings is a verbal blend that reflects who I am: Real, soft, determined, open, humorous, and compassionate. I come to the stage as a human first, writer second, and psychologist somewhere after that. I’ll leave you feeling seen, believed, understood, and ready to choose brave.
I’m now taking speaking bookings for the second half of 2018 and first half of 2019. Contact me to discuss your requirements.
I write – sometimes a little, mostly a lot (because permission to embody creative living is freeing for doing the things I love most). My own projects demand most of my time, but I like to leave a small real estate space for guest writing in publications that resonate with me on a deep level. If you think that’s your brand, get in touch!
The other thing I can’t get enough of is talking about the topics I write about. I seek out conversations that remind me to dive in, unfold, and share more authentically. If you’re a conversation starter, and you’d like to interview me for your podcast or other project, I’d love to hear from you.
Fiercely Courageous Conversations with Rebecca Ray and Monica Kade
- Episode 1: Permission
- Episode 2: Vulnerability
- Episode 3: Courage and Confidence
- Episode 4: Facing Judgement
- Episode 5: Managing Self-Doubt and Imposter Syndrome
- Episode 6: Overcoming Roadblocks
- Episode 7: Being Enough
- Episode 8: Identity
- Episode 9: Acceptance
- Episode 10: Doing the Work
- Episode 11: Self-Discipline and Self-Kindness
Podcasts with Rebecca as a Guest:
- The Superwoman Show podcast with Kirsty Pepper, on Happiness and Positive Psychology
- Oh Hey Gays podcast with Sally Tysoe, on my book, Be Happy
- Zen Business podcast with Simon Bell, on Productivity, Presence, and Parenting
- In Her Own Way podcast with Mish Pope, on “Why Happiness is Not Everything”
- Zen Business podcast with Simon Bell, on “Why Hustle is a Curse Word”.
- Promenade with Me podcast with Gianna Lucas, on “Leap and Reap: How to Live a Courageous Life.”
- Dreams for Breakfast podcast with Rachel Gladiel, on finding happiness, purpose and courage
- The Moment HQ podcast with Monica Kade, on happiness, mindfulness, and life’s realities
- We All Wear It Differently (Interview for early career psychologists)
Print and Digital Writing:
- Move to Heal Project: Moving Through Emotional Discomfort – blog post
- Peppermint Magazine: Digital Blog: Look on the Bright Side – extract from Be Happy Book
- Peppermint Magazine: Ancient Wisdom Issue: The Counter-intuitive Path to Happiness
- Wellness Goals: In Conversation with Rebecca Ray on Self-Care (interview)
- Happy Mama Magazine: What I Wish I Knew About Becoming a Mama
- Collective Hub: Entrepreneurs Need Not Be Fearless to Succeed. Here’s Why.
- PsychCentral: 10 Small Ways to Create Brighter, More Inspiring Days
- PsychCentral: The Most Important Probing Questions to Repeatedly Ask Ourselves (article)
- Happiness Insights: What Book Changed Your Life? (profile)
- Peppermint Magazine, November 2017 “Living with Less” issue, “Happiness Habits” (article)
- Happy Mama Magazine – The Art of Living in Creativity (interview)
- Project Strong Woman (profile)
Get In Touch
Feel like reaching out, collaborating, chatting, comparing tea brands? Come say hi!